Saturday, September 23, 2006

Down The Mountain

Game Day!
West Virginia @ ECU
4:30pm (eastern) Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium
We're playing real Mountaineers today
not some Happy Appies
Dead honest, I ain't holdin' out much hope.
WV usually hands us an ass kicking.
But... East Carolina is my home, so...
Bet on the team you think will win-
Root for the team you want to win.
14-7 West Virginia @ the half...
Not entirely disappointed. Not elated either.
27-10 West (by God) Virginia final.
They are #4 in the country.


First Down... PIRATES!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 23, 2006 8:44 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said...

Thanks for linking me I have just passed 10,000 hits.

Thank YOU

 
At September 24, 2006 12:22 PM, Blogger Kirsten N. Namskau said...

ohh yeah, what do I say now ...Do I have to say anything??

 
At September 24, 2006 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmmm,
Nah, it's just too easy. You can read the sports page - can't you?
Granola's rule! Hee Hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home