Saturday, December 23, 2006

Bowl Me Over

Holy crap! I can't believe I almost forgot!
Game Day!
East Carolina vs University of Southern Florida
Papa John's.com Bowl
(shut up... It is so a real bowl...)
Kickoff is at 1pm Eastern in Birmingham, Alabama
Where it will be a...
First Down... PIRATES!
What sucks is that I can't watch the game because it's on ESPN2 and I'm at work.
24-7 USF at the half...
and final.
ECU deserved to lose this one. They played like crap. At least I can forget about it until next year.

Oh, and to save myself some long term grief... Congrats to the Appalachian Hippies on their championship... or something like that.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 23, 2006 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Purple Pirates!

 
At December 23, 2006 6:08 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said...

Purple se moer.
Happy and Merry for you and yours.
Dogs walking TALL

 
At December 23, 2006 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry their Knine. I was pulling for them though.

 
At December 24, 2006 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I couldn't spell yesterday. I'll try again.

Sorry there Knine.
...and I really was pulling for them.

PS-
Jan finally flipped out for real.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home