Monday, March 26, 2007

Trifecta!

I saw it! Finally, I saw it. A year and a half ago I posted this about bumper stickers.
I'm a little disapointed that it was a Chevy Suburban instead of an old volvo, but there it was. A big ol' SUV sporting anti-republican propaganda covering the back doors from windows to trailer hitch... I saw "Hillery '08" plain as day, and so I started to read and search... There close to the bottom on the bumper (it must have been one of the first ones) "Gore 2000". That's when I knew I had it. Sure enough snuggled in between a "No blood for oil" and an "Impeach Bush" was "Kerry/Edwards 2004". Gotta say this about Austin liberals, they're tenacious.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 26, 2007 7:12 PM, Blogger Walrilla said...

On a gas-guzzling Suburban???? Oh, the horror!!!1

 
At March 26, 2007 7:17 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

That had crossed my mind. I assume they have carbon offsets. Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home