Monday, July 02, 2007

Terrible Twos

Holy Effin' Christ! Yesterday was my blogaversary. Two years ago I put up a picture of my celtic dog tattoo and said "welcome..."

Well, welcome back again. This is nothing like what I thought having my own blog would be like. I hate that I don't have enough time to post the way I want to... Or the things I want to.

I love my readership though. I get good comments and great feedback. I have bloggy friends to tease and who tease back (borg zombie chipmunks throwing me off of a hotel balcony). I rewarded a reader with some Irish tunes, a Guinness glass and a Pub t-shirt.

Shiite in a sand dune, people, I am glad to still be around. I know I owe you some more politics and a few Naked Lunch Specials. I'll get around to it eventually. Really. Iffin you don't believe me stick around and see.

If Elisson can get away with this artsy crap, so can I.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 03, 2007 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... congratulations, wildman.... keep on truckin!..

Eric

 
At July 08, 2007 9:21 PM, Blogger Elisson said...

Two years, eh? Congrats on surviving and thriving in Bloggy-World, and may you enjoy many more trips around the sun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home