Saturday, August 18, 2007

Let Them Eat Cake

Tomorrow, August 19th is the auspicious occasion of my birth. As fortold by the sages of old, a man would arise and he shall be named K-nine. With the courage of the Irish Wolfhound, the loyalty of an Akita, the strength of the Mastiff and the attention span of a Jack Russell Terrier he shall mark his domain and bark at anything that startles him or seems unusual... or his reflection... or an odd smell... or because he's not getting the attention he wants... or just because...
Alright, enough of that crap. Happy freakin' birthday to me. As I've stated before I will be incommunicado in the am hours. Sometime after lunch I will emerge and eventually show myself at the Paramount Theater on Congress ave. at 3pm for the showing of Seven Samurai. If you are in ATX join us, if not at the movie probably BD Riley's Pub on 6th and Brazos after 5 or so... It's a long movie. If I don't see you 'round here, I'll see you 'round, hear?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 18, 2007 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't help you celebrate! I'll be in Sin City but I'll be sending you happy thoughts ;)

R

 
At August 19, 2007 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... happy birthday, man.... many happy returns..

 
At August 20, 2007 6:23 AM, Blogger DailyDoc said...

Happy birthday, Brother!

Hope you pampered yourself, as usual.

-Doc

 
At August 21, 2007 8:06 AM, Blogger rabbit said...

Your b-days are getting more and more social every year. It this keeps up, I might have to be in ATX in 2009.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home