Friday, August 10, 2007

Samurai Matinee

Sunday, August the 19th is my birthday. Following my more recent custom of something good for the soul in the morning, and small party in the evening I will be in an undisclosed location till around lunchtime... And then...
At 3pm at the Paramount Theater is a screening of The Seven Samurai, the 1956 Japanese precursor to The Magnificent Seven. It's an incredible black and white action feature. I am inviting all of my friends... and some folks who may not be... to come to the Paramount on Congress Ave, join me in a cocktail or ten and indulge in one of the best movies ever. I'll need volunteers to help me walk to the pub when the movie is over... And someone to pour me in a cab at the end of the night.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home