Monday, December 31, 2007

Next Year's Model



Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. ~Benjamin Franklin


This year was a vast improvement over '06. But I have found that you can't dig yourself out of one hole without creating others. I don't really do resolutions, and I realized around June that last year's resolution was kind of a cop out anyway... Do more, get more... Bah!


This year I'm gonna focus on small stuff. One thing at a time, one small step at a time. Fix one thing then move on.

I think I'll start by getting my Jeep inspected and painting the kitchen. After that, who knows?


Everyone have a safe and happy celebration tonight, and may the worst of the coming year be better than the best of the past ones.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 02, 2008 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... all the best to you and yours in this New Year, man....

Eric

 

Post a Comment

<< Home