Friday, February 15, 2008

Return Of The King

Or maybe not... I'm back. Been back a couple of days now actually. Back at home, back at work. It was a great trip. All the family was there. The food was incredible, my brothers and I burned up a bunch of ammo, and I think a good time was had by all. So good a time that we forgot to take any pictures.
Ma was glad to see me and sad to see me go, but that's what moms do. I brought a little care package home from my big sister, but left 4 homemade pimento cheese sandwiches in Ma's refrigerator. I was a couple of hours out when I started jonesing and almost cried when I realized what I'd done. Nabs and Nekots are a poor substitute for Ma's pimento cheese.
I miss back home, but I'm glad to be back home, if you know what I mean.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home