Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Screw You Guys...

...I'm going home.
I'm driving back to Carolina on a sort-of vacation to see my family. I'm driving to get in a little "me" time. It's almost exactly 1500 miles. Call it 23 hours. I'm sure you've noticed that my writing has kind of trailed off. I'm tired. I work to much. I don't eat right. My only exercise is pumping irony.
Maybe when I come back we'll talk. I'll try to send some pictures from the road.
So... I'll change the oil tonight, traffic court in the am (leadfoot), inspection sticker at lunch, tires at one, 35 n before 2, then Dallas, Shreveport, Vicksburg, Jackson, Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, Atlanta, Columbia, Rocky Mount, Ahoskie.
If I don't see you around here, I'll see you around. Hear?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 05, 2008 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad are down there in Onslow country until April... Have a safe trip hoss... Enjoy the blue skies and pine trees...

 
At February 05, 2008 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry up and get here while it's still 75 degrees and sunny!

Safe trip, brother man - welcome home!

 
At February 10, 2008 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful and have loads of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home