Monday, June 16, 2008

The Devil You Know, A 100 Word Story

As I climbed out of bed this morning I was brought instantly alert by the shooting pain in my ankle. An imp had crawled out from under the bed and bitten me. I kicked him off and into the closet.
I made my way to the bathroom to clean up my bloody leg and of course there was a succubus lounging in a bubble bath.
Afterwards I opened the refrigerator and two hordlings started throwing cheese at me.
I don’t even want to tell you what’s in the garage.
Everyone has their demons. Why do mine have to manifest physically?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 16, 2008 4:59 PM, Blogger Walrilla said...

Good 100 word story, but... ummm... could we talk a little more about the succubus in your tub? Please?

B-)>

Walrilla

 
At June 17, 2008 4:54 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Sorry dude, she's imaginary, just like every other woman in my house right now, so you have carte balnche to picture her as you want.
In my case she's a milky complexioned redhead with green eyes and freckles across the bridge of her nose and her shoulders.
And in the long run she always means pain and death. That's what succubi do. Women too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home