Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hide And Seek

First off, I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and prayers. My life is getting better... Personal and Professional.
I'm getting better is more accurate. I still have a ways to go, but I'm working hard on my body so my mind is being dragged along, like it or not.
Because I'm unhappy a lot of the time, I'm a little more cynical than my usual charming self... My sledgehammer personality applied more frequently.
I want to appologise to anyone I've offended or been overtly rude to, here or in person. Accept it, because I won't say I'm sorry again... Once is hard enough for me.
That being said, tomorrow I'm going to take a page from my birthday plan book.
Those who know me, know that on my birthday I dissapear in the morning hours. I spend time in solitude and reflection. Tomorrow morning, I will rise with (or before) the sun. I will walk my 7.5 mile loop, get in my Jeep and drive to an undisclosed location, hopefully devoid of human contact. I will lie in the sun, shut out the world and search for some inner peace.
I have made some huge changes in my life recently. I have had some huge changes made for me recently. I very nearly quit blogging, and now I write more than ever before. I very nearly quit living my life as such, and now it's time to do something about that.

I'll be back Monday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 02, 2008 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. good luck, and happy birthday!..

Eric

 

Post a Comment

<< Home