Thursday, June 12, 2008

Line 'Em Up

I didn't get very many pick-up lines in comments when I asked for them, so, I guess I have to go to the next step.
Submit your pick-up lines (The cheesier the better) in comments. I'll pick my favorite three. I'll post them and let the readers vote.
Winner gets a prize. I won't say what, because I havn't decided yet, but it'll be something cool.
Caveat: If I get less than three, or only three, nobody gets jack... Really. There have to be at least four or more before I do anything for anybody.
Ten would make me happy. You can enter as many times as you want.
Caveat #2: If I get 4 entries, and they are all from the same person, the deal's still off. 4 lines from 4 different people, min.
Have at it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 12, 2008 2:00 PM, Blogger Walrilla said...

Okay, here's one I heard used the other day, albeit with disastrous results:

"Hey, baby. You're not scared of snakes, are you?"

 
At June 12, 2008 2:12 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

I'm afraid to ask the circumstance...

 
At June 12, 2008 2:38 PM, Blogger Omnibabe said...

The one that left me in peals of laughter was, "Would you like to see God tonight?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home