Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Packing It In

Well, the stars weren't aligned. Both the dogs I picked were adopted by other people. I've been careful to pay attention to omens lately, so I'm taking this as a sign that now isn't quite the right time for me.
I'm calling off the search, and will just concentrate on getting my life back on some type of level path.
A dog is a great redeemer, and will love you unconditionally... Maybe right now I need some conditions.
I still need to finish my weight loss and fitness goal. I still need to figure out what to do in my professional life. I have a long way to go emotionally too.
Self control and moderation have never been my strong suit. I need to grow up a little more.
The only dog I need to train right now is the one who looks out of the mirror at me every day. I guess we're going to find out about old dogs and new tricks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home