Friday, July 25, 2008

Living Deadly, A 100 Word Story

Eric chambered another round into the .308.
“Like shooting fish in a barrel, eh Jack?”
Blam-blam-blam!
“Uh-huh.”
“Pass me the 12-guage would you?”
“Uh-huh.”
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
“Didn’t I tell you I’d find us a good place to hole up?”
“Uh-huh.”
BOOM!
“Don’t know why I was ever afraid of zombies.”
Blam-blam!
“They’re not so tough with a bullet in their heads, are they Jack?”
“Nuh-uh”
“Hell, I bet I could even take ‘em out with my .40”
Pow-pow-pow!
“Oops, better stick with the long guns, right Jack?”
“Uhhh-huhhh”
“Hand me another magazine, would ya?"
“Uhhhhhh-Huhhhhh.”
“Jack? You OK?”
“Braaaaaaiiiiinnnnsssssss”

Labels:

5 Comments:

At July 25, 2008 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..... damnation, boy..... that is just so incredibly fucked up on so many levels, I don't even know where to start.....

Eric

 
At July 26, 2008 10:14 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

Good fiction should evoke an emotional response.

 
At July 27, 2008 7:43 AM, Blogger Elisson said...

Bwah-hah...etc.

Great story!

 
At July 27, 2008 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit it....on Eric's behalf, that is.

bitterman
www.smokingtoaster.com

 
At July 30, 2008 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO. Oh my god that is great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home