Thursday, September 18, 2008

Old Dog, New Tricks

I used to wake up every morning and think to myself "I am the alpha dog". Whatever was going on in my life was secondary. Somehow over the last couple of years I lost that. I wasn't the alpha... And everyone knows that if you aren't the lead dog the scenery never changes. This is what I got used to seeing in the mirror (except as my friends will tell you the t-shirt was usually black).

Granted, I lost a bunch of weight, but I was the same inside, there was just less of it. I needed a mojo boost. So... I promised change and here it be.

Pinstripes aren't just for the NY Yankees anymore.

I've always been more comfortable in black...
with a little purple for my pirates.

And of course one for the ladies...

We all know you like those pensive brooding types.

I am the alpha dog.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At September 18, 2008 10:53 AM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

OMG - and no facial hair!!

Sweetheart, you are MORE than an alpha male. You are one hunka gorgeous man.............

I need to go warn my gal pals in Austin............

*dayum...wish he was older*

 
At September 18, 2008 11:03 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

Geez DW. You're gonna make me blush.

 
At September 18, 2008 11:58 AM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

K9 - you are so NOT a dog.....

Got an older bros????

 
At September 18, 2008 12:13 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Two of 'em. One divorced like me.

What do ya say J? Should I give DW your email?

 
At September 18, 2008 4:34 PM, Blogger Omnibabe said...

Whoa, Dude! Seriously impressive.

 
At September 18, 2008 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovin' the extreme makeover, my man!

ATX better watch out for the new alpha dog in town!

 
At September 19, 2008 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just thought I didn't care. I just now got up off the floor! Reminds me of "the mostly good old days". Chick on the mantle's pretty cute too. How'd you luck out on that one?

Lookin good Mr.Man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home