Monday, October 27, 2008

Beat Down And Busted

I know, I know, I've been rather slack about the posting lately. Work has been, to put it mildly, work. I feel as though I'm running behind all the time. Mostly because I'm running behind all the time.
My personal life is much the same as it has been. Eat, drink, breathe...
There are a few things happening that have me kind of excited, but I'll wait until they come to fruition before I say anything. I'd rather be a good historian than a poor prophet.
I suppose the only real news is that I have a busted lip for the first time in ages. Jack the uberhunde is a bolt of lightning disguised in a blue fur coat. We play and run and wrestle like mad dogs.
The other day he managed to hit me in the corner of my mouth with the top of his head, and I came away bloodied. Tough little bastard. The worst part is now that the goatee is gone I have to shave that part of my face every day. At least once every two days I catch the scar with the razor and make it worse. One of these days I'm going to look like a Dick Tracey or Batman villian.
I told you he was trying to kill me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 29, 2008 9:22 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

How is the top of Jack's head?

 
At October 30, 2008 8:54 AM, Blogger K-nine said...

Indestructable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home