Friday, January 02, 2009

It's New To Me

Happy New Year my friends! May 2009 be much better than the previous 12 months... Whether you had a good or bad previous 12 months.
My new year started out right... I checked into the hotel, dressed to the nines and took a stunner (Chestnut hair, sparkling green eyes and freckles in a little black dress) with me to the riverwalk. We had a couple of Shiner black lagers, and a buttery nipple shot apiece. We were trying to make it back to the roof of the hotel to see the fireworks when midnight hit, but didn't quite make it... So we stopped right in the middle of the sidewalk, I bent her over backwards with a big kiss and started the first minute of the new year right.
We then ran to the hotel in time to see the last half of the fireworks over the Hemisfair there in San Antone and finished the evening with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne in the room.
Before leaving SA I met friends at the Lion and Rose pub and had a scotch egg and BLT for lunch.
Jack was glad to see me when I got home and then I slept for 10 hours.
Seems like a good way to start the year to me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 02, 2009 10:08 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

Damn - K9 - You Win hands down

I don't know of anyone who had a better time than YOU!

Now thatz the way to ring in the New Year..........

 
At January 03, 2009 10:00 PM, Blogger DammitWomann said...

Looking pretty "dapper" there my friend.

 
At January 05, 2009 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agrred, looking most fine, my brother.

Happy new year!

Where's my Sunday Ink? I'm missing my fix!

 
At January 11, 2009 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... and a happy New Year to you as well, man..... all the best in the coming months....

Eric

 

Post a Comment

<< Home