Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sushi, a 100 word poem

Tonight I’m going, if you please
Out to eat like Japanese
On each and every single dish
Will be a serving of raw fish
Good enough to make you cry
Tuna, eel and octopi
I’ll be cool, so not cocky
As I sip a cup of good hot sake
And drink a few ice cold Asahi
Munching on some sliced up mahi
Wasabi, ginger and sauce of soy
Make Asian eating such a joy
Top it off with a frozen dream
A bowl of green tea ice cream
Life for me is keen and peachy
Tonight I’m eating at Kenichi

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 05, 2011 6:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

cool poem

 
At September 05, 2011 8:12 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Thank you, and thanks for dropping by.

 
At April 11, 2012 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make me hungry...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home