Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Ink # 41


I was sitting at the Key Bar on 6th street on a hot Sunday afternoon, quaffing Guinness in copious amounts, this young lady, "L", came in and sat very near me. A beautiful girl with a few other beautiful girls, she had both arms all sewn up. I knew I had to make her a Sunday Ink girl. Then the woman sitting next to me said, "You have to get her legs." Holy Mother of God. What a set of stems, and the artwork is outstanding.

So... Top picture is great art. May be a story, I don't know.

Middle picture (The long shapely leg...), tells a story. The woman has stolen the pearl of life from the dragon king and in the end kills heself and hides it within her own body to protect it from him to save the world.

Bottom picture (her back) is sanscrit for all a woman is... Top to bottom Mother, daughter, sister, lover, goddess.

The more I saw, the more I wanted to see... And this is just a fraction.

Beautiful women. Beautiful Ink. Beautiful day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 29, 2010 11:42 AM, Anonymous 1111 said...

Cool sexy and legs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home