Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Ink #44

I went out last night for a glass of bourbon or two last night, and stopped off at this hip happenin' joint on east 6th not too far from the casa. The clientele was remarkably uninked for Austin, but the waitress... Ah, the petite little doll with the short black hair... And artwork on her shoulder. This is "C". The language is Turkish. The translation (I hope I got this right, it was a long day and I was drinking 114 proof single barrel bourbon) is "Have a cup of tea" or "Would you like a cup of tea" She also had ink on the inside of one of her biceps. I think hidden ink like that is incredibly sexy, so in defference to that I left it unphotographed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 20, 2009 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

 
At July 20, 2009 6:28 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Yep. This is easily one of my favorites. The colors are vivid and the lines are fluid. Beautiful work...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home