Friday, April 30, 2010

Welcome Back My Friends...

To the show that never ends.
We're so glad you could attend,
Come inside, come inside...
-Emerson, Lake and Palmer

So... I've been gone for a while. Almost a year.
Hell, I don't even know if there's anyone out there looking for me anymore.

So much to tell, so much to tell... And there may be no one listening.

I suppose let me sum up the last year, and save the details for later.

Job: Gone.
Old dog house: Gone.
Texas: Gone... Well it's not gone, I am.
Facial Hair: Back.
Cranial hair: Gone.
New wonderful woman in my life: Check.
New dog house: Check.

In fact, I'm blogging this from my antique desk, in my personal second floor study, in our lovely (needs a shit load of work) Victorian home in a small town in North Carolina.

Things to come:

-More political blogging... Much more. Most of it angry.
-A new blog. All about the trials and tribulations of renovating a historic home with a red haired woman, a blue heeler, a bouvier des flandre and an arrogant british short hair cat. Lots of pictures.
-Less tattoos. Sorry, just not as much ink here.
-And a return of the 100 word stories.

That's it for right now, just wanted to say "Hi", so... "Hi!"

Labels:

10 Comments:

At May 04, 2010 11:30 AM, Anonymous satted said...

'bout time,

lol

 
At May 05, 2010 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

while your talking about politics, be sure to talk about how the socilaist government run banks are trying to steal personal property and read about your old buddy here..there is also a video to the right of the website of the news broadcast on the situation.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/money/onyourside/news-article.aspx?storyid=153741&catid=9

 
At May 09, 2010 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back

 
At May 09, 2010 9:26 PM, Anonymous Boudicca said...

New blog? As in leaving this home? As in having to update sidebars which I so totally suck at?

New job? Renovating full time? Content?

 
At May 09, 2010 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back.. I'll be looking for some good North Carolina stories!

 
At May 18, 2010 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... so you have a beard now and a shaved head?.... and you are living in NC?.....

Eric

 
At May 19, 2010 9:57 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Sorry it's taking a litle longer to get internet than I planned on... of course I've been living in a house with no water for three weeks, so I shouldn't be shocked.

and yes Eric. Shaved head, goatee and I'm about 45 minutes out of Charlotte, NC.

 
At May 24, 2010 1:47 PM, Blogger Omnibabe said...

You're back and nobody told me??? Dude!

 
At June 02, 2010 3:34 AM, Blogger Jerry in Texas said...

Welcome back!

 
At June 06, 2010 9:22 PM, Blogger Elisson said...

Glad to see you back in action. Welcome to the East Coast once again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home