Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Ink #45

Back, for a limited time only... Sort of like the McRib Sandwich... I give you... SUNDAY INK!

I quit taking tattoo pictures a long while back. I think I have a couple left over from my ATX days, so I'll use the rest of my stockpile and we'll see what happens from there. This is the only new ink photo I have. I went to see my beloved Pirates get beaten by the Heels in Chapel Hill with my buddy Doc. At the bar where we met before the game, we both noticed this young lady at the same time. So... For old time's sake I snaped a shot with my handy dandy iPhone. If I got her name, I forgot it... So not even a first inital for 45. I thought it was an odd mix of celtic and a sort of latin feel. I do remember that it's an original, a one of a kind... Gotta love that. Thanks Darlin'. You just may be the start of a new era for me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 14, 2010 10:14 AM, Blogger Elisson said...

He's baaaaaaaack...

...and we're glaaaaaaaad.

 
At November 14, 2010 2:19 PM, Blogger Jerry in Texas said...

Welcome back!

 
At November 14, 2010 6:02 PM, Blogger Omnibabe said...

Yay!

 
At November 14, 2010 9:31 PM, Anonymous Bou said...

Wait. Are we looking at the same tat, my friend? A cross of Celtic and Latin? Really? How about a cross between Celtic and... I don't know... some reverse version of Faulkner's A Rose for Emily? Yikes. What's with the skull with hair and a rose? And lets take this a step further... a couple at that...

1) Does she think men see this and think, "Dang, let's see what kind of tats are under her clothes" or...

2) Does she think men see this and think, 'That is sexy as hell..."

3) What in the hell is it going to look like in 40 years? Good grief. Holy crap.

Blech.

My 2 cents.

Hey, glad you're back!!! Woot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home