Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Ink #46

Say Howdy to "A". Quite a little cupcake, she's a bartender at Tabu... A bar in the basement of an old church that is now a great Italian Resturant... Wow, that was convoluted... "A" may be the subject of more than one Sunday Ink, mainly because she was working and she has other tats that I want documented... Her knees in particular (You sick freaks). The top one is unfinished, colorwise that is.
The second one... Well, that's just yummy. Thanks sweetie, I guess there is some local ink to be addressed around here afterall.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At November 21, 2010 11:10 PM, Anonymous Bou said...

OK, the 2nd tat is kind of fun. I laughed at that one. I like it.

The first tat? Wow. She's going to be very very sad, when in 40 years 'u reap what' sags down into 'you sew'. That said... its made me think that if I ever have to have open heart surgery *shudder* maybe some kind of cute tat up and down the zipper scar would be fun.

Odd question... are her folks dead? Is this an 'in memory' tat?

 
At November 22, 2010 7:31 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Her dad at least is alive, I know. Probably both. She's really young. Started with the ink right at 18 she's only 22-23 now.

Bonus points if you can figure out the ink on her knees.

 
At November 22, 2010 10:33 PM, Anonymous Bou said...

Well... knee pads? What in the hell does one put on one's knees?

Bees? She's the bee's knee?

 
At November 22, 2010 10:51 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

You got it in two! she has bees knees!

There are a few more too, but I have to have the bees on her knees... I mean, well... Um... No, Not like that...

Yeah, now that I have the red queen, the Sunday Ink is really all about the Ink.

 
At November 23, 2010 10:16 PM, Anonymous Bou said...

OK. That's fun. If I ever have knee surgery and end up with a wicked scar, I'm having bees cover it.

 
At December 27, 2010 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that mispelling of "sow" purposeful?

 
At January 02, 2011 10:42 PM, Blogger K-nine said...

Yes, if you look closely, there are stitches in the heart. I suppose it means if you mend a broken heart, you get to keep it... Or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home