Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Tune Session

Elisson over at Lost In The Cheese Aisle has been doing a random 10 songs on Friday for a really long time. Well, now that I have nearly 6000 songs loaded on my iTunes I thought... "Why not steal a good idea that someone else already stole?"
So... This may be the beginning of a regular thing... Since I just started posting again and I don't want to burn myself out by jumping in too deep again, this is pretty simple and brainless, but may open your horizons.
The premise is simple. I hit shuffle on iTunes, and the first 10 songs that pop up, I post.
So, with no further ado... The Tuesday Tune Session:
1. Truth Be Told - Tal Wilkenfield
2. 666 Pack of Beer - Rebel Son
3. I Am Your Mother Too - Keb Mo
4. Dusty - Kings of Leon
5. Salvator Della Patria (Verdi's Aida, Act 2) - Jose Carreras & Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
6. Streets Of Sin - Joe Ely
7. Back In Black - Hayseed Dixie
8. Ozark - Pat Metheny & Lyle Mays
9. Captain Higgins - John Whelan
10. I Spoke As A Child - Todd Snider

So... What are you tuned in to?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2010 8:44 PM, Blogger Elisson said...

I'm so old, I have that Pat Metheny album. On vinyl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home