Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday Tune Session

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend. I spent mine with family, as the Red Queen is trapped in NYC for work. I saw my Ma and some of my siblings and a few nephews and my new great nephew who is growing like a weed.
Not much else to add today, so let's get on to the music...
1. Un Tal Baccano In Chiesa! (Tosca Act 1) - Maria Callas, Giuseppe Di Stefano, Etc.; Victor De Sabata: Orchestra & Chorus Of La Scala Milan
2. Mass IV: Sanctus Benedictus - Huelgas Ensemble & Paul van Nevel
3. Bel Conforto Al Mietitore (L'Elisir D'Amore Act 1) - Joan Sutherland, Luciano Pavarotti, Etc.; Richard Bonynge: English Chamber Orchestra, Ambrosian Opera Chorus
4. Take This Job And Shove It - Dead Kennedys
5. Tribal Connection - Gogol Bordello
6. Lookout Mountain - Drive By Truckers
7. Maria (Shut Up and Kiss Me) - Willie Nelson
8. Passepied (Handel) - Andres Segovia
9. Caravan - Van Morrison
10. Hallowed Be Thy Name - The Iron Maidens: The World's Only Female Tribute To Iron Maiden
So... What are you tuned in to?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home