Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sounds A Little Hokie

Game day Pirate fans!
Today in Charlotte, NC it's
the East Carolina Pirates
VS
Virginia Tech's Hokies
12pm eastern time
Where it will be a
First Down...
PIRATES!
I got my game face on, baby!
I have to work, but
I'll be watching on ESPN360
They did.
Yay ESPN360!
I took the 9.5 points and I have a beer riding on this.
Good luck Steve! You're gonna need it!
14-7 Hokies at the half
I've been super busy at work,
So I haven't seen much of the game.
My internet conection seems to have the
Hicups too, so the feed is a little jumpy
Makes it hard to watch.
Paint this one PURPLE, boys and girls!
27-22 East Carolina
One hell of a game!
I've already gone back and watched
All the highlights I missed.
My next Guinness is on you Steve!
One Hell of a game.
It looks to be a good season.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 30, 2008 6:49 PM, Blogger Jerry in Texas said...

Wow! Go Pirates!

Arrrrrr! (Pirate talk)

 
At September 04, 2008 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats hoss. Good to see the Pirates sink a ship.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home